The LIVEtoy project *not yet available - under development*
1. Sliders (or knobs) for all NRPNs (One page per channel?)
2. Ability to save/restore NRPN settings
3. Mapping of NRPNs to CC data
4. Save/restore CC mappings
Notes: Existing Cakewalk Studioware for AWE/SBlive does some of this (some of the range data and math functions might be useful). 'Slider' version and 'Phatboy' knob version have been done by Xpl@in. Tip o' the hat to John.
2. Fx (Environmental Audio)
1. Sliders (or knobs) to control fx send/return levels. (by line?)
2. Mapping to CC.
4 DSP programming (??)
1. Mixer with save/restore
3. Virtual soundfonts
4. Synth emulation
Notes: SfmanSDK examples may be useful here, as well as Hammerís
OSC and Sf2load source code
5. MIDI & MIDI Fx
1. MIDI mixer
2. MIDI device mapping/monitor
4. MIDI fx; Delay, arpeggiator, etc. (?)
provides an excellent example of a well thought-out soundcard control panel
and could be used as a design reference for dialog layout and coding
examples (16bit Delphi?!).
AWEtoy source code is available here.
Some of the stuff listed above (especially that which is not Sblive specific) might be dropped. I dunno. It's a lotta work.