The Emu10k1 project
- The Emu10k1 project would involve developing a
new driver for the Emu10k1 (for the APS and/or SBLive), based on the
open-source Linux code released by Creative Labs, i.e. a port back to
- Here is the SBlive Linux driver source v2.0 (may not be the most recent
sources - see links).
- Check out in particular 8010.h;
- The ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture)
project is home to another independent Emu10k1
driver for linux.
- Interested in working on this one? Let us know
at the forum,
or join the EIP mailing list.
- Emu10k1 pin-out available here,
- Some work has begun on and independent windows
driver, but the project is stalled due to lack of time. Bummer.